(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminSupport (Team, Link Viewer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally - I can only use this app if it zooms to width of each page in the PDF - specifically for vertical scrolling mobile website mockups. It should always start at the top of the page and allow vertical scrolling if the page goes beyond the bottom of the view (tall page). I'm looking elsewhere until this can somehow be supported.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a really useful feature. No one has solved this problem yet. My guess is that iBooks will soon be able to read interactive PDFs. This could be one way of staying ahead of the game as this feature is fairly edge-case so in theory Apple won't be interested in adding it to iBooks functionality.

• AdminSupport (Team, Link Viewer) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, Link Viewer works best with same-sized-slides (like most app mockups have). So far, page scrolling is not supported in Link Viewer.

We have the problem that we can't tell which pages should be scrollable VS pages that shouldn't but fitted into the screen area. Also it might make pages jiggle when touching the screen. That's not a nice effect when demoing app mockups.

If we come up with a solution that works flawlessly, we’ll let you know. Your ideas are appreciated, as always!

Feedback and Knowledge Base